Burton Women's Iroc Snowboard Boots
Utilized by more pros than any other, the Burton Women's Iroc Snowboard Boots have suddenly claimed more magazine covers than any other. These boots are designed to adapt and annihilate. Loaded with totally new highlights, this year's boot is all-new and totally upgraded. They create the standard of what's possible from an all-mountain boot. In the Cascade Mountains, more riders rock the Women's Iroc Snowboard Boots than any other boot on Earth. Trouble-free, secure, and built to last these boots are all about keeping you riding till the lifts shut down for the night. The clever lacing design secures you into an improved heel hold within a totally improved interior. A tightened profile removes toe drag and weight, while the upper lets you complete tricks in ways that would leave pro boarders envious. Concerned about the "Holy Crap" landing killing your existence? Your sole is saved with the most advanced cushioning system ever developed. Boarders from coast to coast call upon this boot for leadership and direction. And for boarders in love with the vibrations of jacket-flapping speed, there is no other option.
Burton snowboard boots pair up well with Burton bindings, and they'll certainly fit well with any piece of existing gear you already board with. Combining with other bindings from brands like Union won't be a problem.
- New true fit design
- Speed zone lacing system for true zonal lacing control
- Synthetic leather shell with full length molded rubber backstay
- Lightweight 3-part outsole with air cushioning and rubber spikes
- New Imprint 3 liner with plush cuff, neoprene stretch zones, PU energy panels and aegis antimicrobial coating
- Inner cuff with removable j-bars for adjustable heel hold
- New thin profile 3D molded tongue
- Molded EVA footbed with ESS support shank
- Outlast adaptive comfort technology and aegis
Buy the Burton Iroc Snowboard Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.