Burton Women's Lexa ReFlex Snowboard Bindings
Get the best combination of flexibility and responsiveness in the Burton Lexa ReFlex Snowboard Bindings for women. These bindings feature a lightweight, single-component baseplate for consistent response, with Living Hinge and Re:Flex technology to dramatically improve board flex and feel for the optimal all-terrain ride. The women's specific True Fit design is engineered precisely for the way women ride. The single-component hi-back delivers immediate response, while the Living Hinge exclusive technology allows you to adjust your forward lean and hi-back rotation independently for maximum control. The canted hi-back ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. DialFLAD technology offers micro-adjustability of your forward lean angle so you can have the perfect amount of flex and feel, and the Heel Hammock wraps a reinforced rubbery material around the heel of the boot, delivering lightning fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension. Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap construction wrap your feet in comfort and support, while Smooth Glide lightweight polycarbonate buckle levers give you season after season of reliable ratcheting power. The Re:Flex AutoCANT Fullbed cushioning system with B3 gel cushions and absorbs impact and vibrations so your legs don't have to. And the Lexa bindings come with 3 sets of discs so you can mount them on any board: 3-hole, 4-hole or The Channel.
- Ability level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Flex/Flex rating: Medium/6 out of 10
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design: enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™ women's boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setupâ€”from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profilesâ€”has been designed and engineered for the way women ride.
- Single-Component Baseplate Construction: one material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination
- 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite: slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful
- Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction: with a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge™ disc, Re:Flex™ dramatically improves board flex and feel, reduces weight, and opens the doors for all sorts of cushioning options.
- Re:Flex™ Bindings: Re:Flex™ offers more flex and feel than traditional disc bindings, all in a package that's compatible with any board mounting system, including 4x4, 3D® and The Channel; comes with 3 sets of discs to mount on any board
- Single-Component Hi-Back Construction: the simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response; through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profileâ€”from buttery to responsive
- Living Hinge™ Hi-Back: this exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently
- Zero Forward Lean HI-Back: riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs, or you can crank them forward for better carving control
- Canted Hi-Back Design: this ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort
- DialFLAD™ [Forward Lean Adjuster]: the higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns
- Heel Hammock: this reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of the boot; run your straps a little looser and still get lightning fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension
- Superstrap™: Superstrap™ Construction 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine NeoPadding
- Gettagrip Capstrap™: 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window Grip Fit Conformable from Capstrap to Toe Strap
- Smooth Glide Buckle Technology: polished, chrome-plated aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power; designed and built by Burton
- FullBED Cushioning System: offers a full coverage, cushioned platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue; anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design lifts at the heel on Disc bindings and the toe on Re:Flex™ bindings, making it easy to access the mounting hardware
- AutoCANT: dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control
- B3 Gel: the same cushioning found in our high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection
- Features reground materials in highback and baseplate
Buy the Burton Lexa ReFlex Snowboard Bindings for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Women's Lexa ReFlex Snowboard Bindings
Good! Fast responsiveness~
This is really good for keeping and helping your position when you are riding on slope. It tend to be soft but stand enough. Excellent with Burton Supreme boots.
Better feel of the board
I gave durability and quality excellent ratings in good faith but these two remain to be seen since I haven't had the bindings long. My previous Burton bindings are still good, even after 3 years of riding an average of 20 days/season. At first, I couldn't really tell the difference of the feel. My problem was that I was on groomers, not doing anything out of the ordinary. As soon as I got off-piste and started playing around on uneven terrain, I got it. I could feel the board much better and got a much better feel for the terrain and landings. I'm using these on a Burton Lip-Stick 145, (my 3rd board) and loving it. I have the 3D glasses, (cyan), color which is super cute.