Burton Women's Lizzy Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
Offered in crazy colors and finishes like denim, acid wash, faux leather and python, the Burton Lizzy Snowboard Pants for women are made for ladies who like their style to make an epic first impression while their smooth, arcing turns leave a lasting memory. These snow pants are waterproof, breathable and the peak of hotness. A stretchy slim fit accentuates your curves, leaving room to layer up underneath and always keeping you covered and moving effortlessly.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It may have minor differences in colors, graphics, and materials from the current production models. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Shell fabric: Dryride Durashell™ 2-layer fabric
- Waterproof / Breathable: 15,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Lining: taffeta
- Fully taped seams
- Women's Burton Pant Features Package:
- Articulated knees
- Belt loops
- Boot gaiters
- Butt pockets
- Denim shank closure
- Engineered lining
- Ghetto Slits: zippers at the inner ankle to help pant legs cover boots
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Microfleece fly and waistband
- Ticket O-Ring
- B By Burton collection: the expressive style lab featuring luxury trims denims, leather and wax finishing
- Women's Slim Fit: tighter all around without limiting rider mobility thanks to stretch materials, the leg appears more "flaredâ€� than any other pant, with enough room in the cuffs to accommodate your boots, smaller waist, hip, and thigh are balanced by a slightly longer inseam
Buy the Burton Lizzy Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Women's Lizzy Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
Cute but smaller than you would think...
LOVE the pattern and style of these pants but they fit smaller in some areas. I'm usually a Burton L but based on reviews went with an XL (I'm 5'8" about 150). I'm glad I did because the L would have been too tight in the hips and legs. The XL is a bit large in the waist but that can be fixed with a belt. Overall cute pants for gals that aren't hippy.
some may like....
If you have small hips/thighs and larger waist this might be for you. In the large the legs were snug but looked fine (as long as your not a beginner and need extra room for getting up/down from the snow all day). The waist was loose comparatively, even more-so with the XL (which were like 2 sizes bigger than the large).