Burton Women's Mint Snowboard Boots
Burton sets out to make every one of their boots the best one yet, and they really built a winner with the Burton Mint Snowboard Boots for women -- these little beauties have been the world's best selling boots for nine years running. Whether you live near the mountains and get out on your board every week, or you ride a few weekends a year, this Burton boot will keep your feet happy and warm and give you great response and board control as you're shredding.
Designed specifically for women and feeling broken in right out of the box, the Mint boots are on the softer end of the support scale for all-day comfort. The Speed Zone Lacing System lets you adjust the upper and lower laces independently for the perfect tightness. The Soft Flex 3D Molded Tongue and the Level 1 molded EVA footbed provide lots of cushioning while the dual-component outsole with rubber Ice Spikes is durable, traction-ready and provides an extra layer of support and stability for your foot. The removable Imprint 1 Liner boots have integrated lacing and pockets that hold Little Hotties disposable toe warmer packets to keep your feet cozy.
If you love to ride but don't want to beat up your feet, the Burton Women's Mint Snowboard Boots offer the ultimate blend of comfort and performance.
- Support (on a scale of 1 soft to 10 stiff): 3
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design: every element of every piece of this binding has been designed and engineered for the way women ride
- Total Comfort Construction: get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System; lets you customize the fit of the upper or lower zones
- Soft Flex 3D® Molded Tongue
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Cushioning: Level 1 molded EVA footbed
- Grip Fit Backstay: Grip Fit ribs on both the boot's backstay and the inside of the binding's hi-back match up for locked-in fit and response
- Outsole: Dual-Component Outsole; combines the best in grip, durability and cushioning by wrapping a full rubber cup outsole around an internal bed of soft and supportive EVA cushioning
- Outsole: Rubber Ice Spikes
- Sizing: Burton boots usually fit true-to-size, get the same size boot as you wear for street shoes; toes should lightly brush the end of the boot but not be cramped when you first try them on
- Imprint™ 1 Liner
- Integrated Liner Lacing and Inner Lace Lock
- Lightweight Power Panels
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Hot Pockets Heated by Little Hotties®
Buy the Burton Mint Snowboard Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Women's Mint Snowboard Boots
Very warm, comfy and cute
I love my boots. They are so cushy, easy to put on, and comfortable. Even in deep snow they stay dry. Great quality boots :)
I was originally swayed by the review of this product. Luckily for me, these boots lived up to the hype. Somehow these lightweight boots are able to provide the support I need with just the right amount of support. I've already put in 20+ days and they show little in the way of wear.
Usually wear a 5.5-6 and got a 6.5 which were nice and snug; definitely runs small. Only been wearing them for about 4 runs and are still comfortable and tight. Was afraid they would hurt because they feel very stiff but as long as you lace them up properly, they shouldn't hurt. Speed lace system lets you adjust tightness according to your preference, but it can be a bit difficult to get them really tight. Could use a bit more tightness around the ankles however.