Burton Women's Penelope Snowboard Jacket - SAMPLE
Ride like the pros (well, kind of) when you zip into the Women's Burton Penelope Snowboard Jacket, grab your snowboard and head out for some solo sessions at sunset. This women's snowboarding jacket won't make you a better rider, per say, but it will give you the warmth, comfort and waterproof style you need in order to get there. Made using DryRide Durashell 2-layer fabric and critically taped seams for the ultimate weatherproof shell on the outside, taffeta lining for easy layering underneath, and 80 grams of 2M Thinsulate insulation for warmth in all the right places, the Burton Penelope Snowboard Jacket for women is downright sick. Plus, a jacket-to-pant interface helps keep the snow out, so you can stay dry while practicing your latest snowboard tricks, even after the lifts have shut down for the day.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It may have minor differences in colors, graphics, and materials from the current production models. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Fabric: DryRide Durashell™ 2-layer heathered nylon polyester blend
- Lining: Taffeta
- Insulation: Double package mapped with 80 g 2M™ Thinsulate™
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 GM
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Critically taped seams
- Fulltime Contour™ hood
- Magic Stitch removable waist gaiter
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Includes women's Burton jacket features package
Buy the Burton Penelope Snowboard Jacket - SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Women's Penelope Snowboard Jacket - SAMPLE
Fantastic jacket! Wore it on a crazy windy day in the mountains and it kept me very comfortable. The top of the jacket can go over my nose and the hoodie fits over my snowboarding helmet. The pockets zipped down or velcroed, secret pocket for the money and credit cards, another convenient one for the pass. The bottom can be tightened with an elastic and there's a powder skirt to keep the snow out. Solid build. The only downside is that the loops for pants interface are way too low for the belt buckets on the pants (at the bottom of the powder skirt), so the skirt does ride up when you crash. This can be solved by re-sewing the loops, or maybe it would work for much taller people (I'm 5'7). Overall though, can't get better value for the price.