Burton Women's Scout Socks
Scout your next backcountry line in comfort and support (at least on your feet, where is counts), wearing the Women's Burton Scout Socks. With a stink-proof polypropylene reinforced footbed that helps reduce smell and improve insulation, these women's snowboarding socks keep your feet fresh and cozily warm. Plus, a flat-stitched link toe seam helps eliminate chafe and bunching for a better fit inside your snowboarding boots, so you can stomp your landings and feel the rail beneath your feet on every boardslide.
- Fabric: 65% acrylic, 23% nylon, 10% polypropylene, 2% Spandex
- Stink-proof polypropylene reinforced footbed improves smell and insulation
- Elastic arch and ankle support
- Flat-stitched link toe seam helps eliminate chafe and bunching for a better fit inside boots
- Stay high comfort band keeps the sock locked around your calf with a soft, elastic band that reduces sagging and bunching
- Medium-density cushioning throughout
- Reinforced toe and heel
Buy the Burton Scout Socks for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Women's Scout Socks
Cute socks, Super Comfy Material. Not as warm as I expected and a bit tight around the calf. I have average to small calf size and the band around the calf was too tight for my liking.