Burton Women's Social Snowboard
When you cant keep your board on the ground, the Women's Social Snowboard is the perfect choice for the jumping and jibbing type of rider. The twin shape and twin flex offer perfect symmetry from the tip to the tail for a smooth and balanced ride whether riding regular or switch. Catch big air, jib off wind lips or send it straight, this board provides optimal balance, freestyle mobility and stability no matter which direction you land and point it, while the womens specific True Flex matches the geometry and finesse of female riders allowing strong edge control and a high energy, poppy tip and tail.
- Women's-Specific True Flex: Optimizes women's board design to match the geometry and finesse of female riders
- Twin shape
- Twin flex
- Fly® core: Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength
- Biax™ fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel
- Extruded base
- Jumper Cables: Radiate energy outward from your feet towards the tip and tail
- Overbite frostbite: Increase in grip on hard, icy conditions while remaining smooth and catch-free
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
- Length: 138cm, 142cm, 147cm, 151cm
- Effective Edge: 1040 mm (138 cm); 1075mm (142 cm); 1125 mm (147 cm); 1160 mm (151 cm)
- Waist Width: 238 mm (138 cm); 240 mm (142 cm); 242 mm (147 cm); 245 mm (151 cm)
- Sidecut Radius: 6.5 m (138 cm); 6.69 m (142 cm); 7.02 m (147 cm); 7.22 m (151 cm)
- Stance Width: 480mm (138 cm); 480 mm (142 cm); 505 mm (147 cm); 530mm (151 cm)
- Stance Location: 0
- Recommended rider weight: 15 lbs (39-52 kg); 95-120 lbs (43-54 kg); 115-150 lbs (52-68 kg); 125-160 lbs (57-73 kg)
- Responsiveness: 2
Buy the Burton Social Snowboard for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Women's Social Snowboard
This board is seriously awesome! The board is meant for beginner/intermediates but it has the perks of a board that a more advanced rider would use. It's great for parks with its easy flexibility and twin directional use. Personally, this is my first board but i've been snowboarding for 9 years. I've always just rented the boards because I was growing and it would cost too much to keep on replacing it. When I was searching for boards it took me 3 months to decide. I wanted one that was diverse; meaning I could use it at the parks or to just ride and this great for that! The board gives you great control and is even aesthetically pleasing. I've gotten a lot of compliments! Overall this board is great and I would recommend it to everyone!
I love this Board!
I love the control of this board and the flexibility. Because I have it set up totally symmetrical it's a little hard to ride in deep powder but I think if the bindings were adjusted accordingly, it would ride great. On the groomed runs it flies! I could literally feel the difference in quality between this board and my old one. This board is great whether you're a beginner or more advanced and the price is very reasonable.