Camelbak Classic 70 oz
Simple, streamlined, and functional, the Camelbak Classic 70oz Hydration Pack is ideal for both novice and advance users. A minimalist pack, the Classic features direct access to the OMEGA HydroTanium reservoir and external zip pocket large enough to hold just the necessities.
- Low-profile design and minimalist storage options support multisport activities or performance cycling
- External pocket provides easy, convenient access to the reservoir
- External zip pocket for keys and essentials
- Secure Bungee Cinch System™ stashes extra clothing
- Low-profile design enhances stability and precludes pack from interfering with helmet
- Breathable mesh harness helps keep you cool
- Easy-grip handle and large-mouth make filling the reservoir easy; antimicrobial HydroGuard™ technology inhibits bacterial growth
- PureFlow™ delivery tube keeps water as fresh as store-bought bottled water; no plastic taste
- Big Bite™ valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking; handly HydroLock™ securely shuts off water flow
- Material: Nylon
- Liquid capacity: 70 fl. oz. / 2 liters
- Dimensions: 17 x 7.5 x 2 inches
- Weight: 1lb
Buy the Camelbak Classic 70 oz from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Camelbak Classic 70 oz
Best Hydration Backpack
I love this hydration backpack / water backpack. It is light, easy to fill and does a great job of keeping water and ice cold all day long. I used it hiking around canyonlands national park on a hot spring day and it did a perfect job. It holds enough water and ice for 2 people for a full afternoon of hiking. Easy to fill, clean, etc. The design and technical features of it are very well thought out. Excellent placement of the hose, nozzles, etc. The Camelbak Classic (not camelback) is top notch.
Very sleek looking and extremely light. Good for long run or bike ride. One thing to note is that if you fill up the reservoir dont expect to be able to carry other things much.