Camelbak Fourteener 100 oz
New for 2009, the high-performance Camelbak Fourteener Daypack provides exceptional storage, an innovative, lightweight suspension and an integrated hydration system. A ground-breaking, ventilated N.V.I.S. backpanel optimizes fit and stability. Four self-adjusting integrated contact points allow the fully-padded backpanel to conform to the movement of your back, guaranteeing a constant, comfortable fit. A padded recess at the base of the backpanel rests comfortably against the lumbar portion of your back and further enhances airflow. The Fourteener's Dynamic Suspension harness and padded waistbelt effectively distribute weight and provide stability. Ventilated materials in the backpanel and harness keep you cool and comfortable. An insulated, zipper-accessed compartment houses a 100 oz Omega HydroTanium Reservoir and ensures that its contents remain cool. The reservoir includes an integrated leakproof drinking tube and CamelBak's patented Big Bite Valve. A wide-mouth is easily accessed by a large, grip-friendly screw top lid, making refilling the reservoir easy and efficient. HydroGuard Anti-Microbial Technology fights bacteria build-up inside the reservoir and keeps water tasting fresh and clean.
- Material: Nylon
- Breathable, supportive N.V.I.S. backpanel
- Dynamic Suspension harness
- Semi-load bearing waistbelt
- Organizer pocket
- Quick access overflow storage with dual compression straps
- Fleece-lined sunglasses or MP3 pocket
- Stowable tool loop and lash point on front of pack
- Sternum Strap
- Access Front Loading
- 100 oz Omega HydroTanium reservoir included
- Recommended Use: Backcountry DayHiking
- Fits Torso One Size
- Volume1650 cu in
- Dimensions21.5" x 14" x14"
- Weight2 lb 12 oz (with empty reservoir)
Buy the Camelbak Fourteener 100 oz from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.