Camelbak Men's RaceBak 70 oz
The Camelbak Men's RaceBak 70 oz makes hydration redefined and reinvented part of your apparel for cycling, running and other endurance events. Its thermo regulating base layer stabilizes 2+ hours of water in an aerodynamic, hands-free position on your back. Its vest design offers maximum mobility and comfort under any jersey with a pouch that holds a CamelBak 72 oz. reservoir firmly on your back, while remaining chafe-Free with flat seam stitching.
- Vest design offers maximum mobility and comfort under any jersey. Pouch holds a CamelBak 72 oz. reservoir firmly on your back
- Chafe-Free flat seam stitching eliminates abrasion along seams. Full zip makes it a breeze to get on
- Air Mesh insulated back panel insert keeps your back cool and comfortable while insulating the water in your reservoir
- Insulated tube cover keeps water in the tube cooler and more desirable to drink
- Quickwick fabric keeps you dry and comfortable.
Buy the Camelbak RaceBak 70 oz for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Camelbak Men's RaceBak 70 oz
Great for racing shorter distances
I stumbled upon the RaceBak when doing some research on time trialing and gear. Turns out this was developed specifically for Garmin back in 2010 and used in races like the Tour of Qatar and time trials. I've used this for 2 seasons and it is amazing; it's the only way to stay hydrated in a TT without moving your hands or head if you have it set up the right way (I've cut down the tube and insulation and velcro it to my chinstrap). The bladder is ideal for a 90 minute all-out effort. I tend not to use the insulation pad, but use ice cubes in the bladder instead (added cooling benefit). Only downside I see is that when you're cleaning the unit, it takes a bit of effort to feed the hose through the loop holes in the vest. Slight and very minor annoyance. It's a great product, and definitely worth considering if you don't want to move your hands to take a drink during a race.