Camelbak Octane LR 70 oz Hydration Pack
For trail running or adventure races when you don't want water sloshing around on your back, the Camelbak Octane LR 70 oz Hydration Pack is the perfect choice. The lumbar hydration system holds the water around your lumbar region instead of on your back, therefore the water stays still so you can move freely and push yourself. This pack fits lightweight extra layers, energy bars, a headlamp, trail maps and a compass, so you'll be prepared and comfortable over the long haul.
- Fabric specs: 70D Diamond Box Rip with DWR & 1000 mm PU coating
- Hydration capacity: 70 oz lumbar (2 liters)
- Total capacity: 335 cu in (5.5 liters)
- Back panel: Air Mesh
- Harness: Ultra-Light 3D Mesh with gel pocket and Slider™Sternum Strap
- Belt: Fixed 1 in (25 mm) with cargo pockets
- Designed to carry: Extra layers, ultra-light weather protection, energy bars, head lamp, trail maps, compass
- Additional features: Ultra-light materials, external fill, overlapping organizer pockets, front and back reflectivity, quick stash overflow storage, safety whistle
- Quick Link™System
- Big Bite™Valve
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap
- Lightweight fillport
- Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Dimensions: 17 x 7 x 4 in (43 x 18 x 10 cm)
- Torso length: 16 in (41 cm)
- Pack Weight: 14.1 oz (400 g)
Buy the Camelbak Octane LR 70 oz Hydration Pack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Camelbak Octane LR 70 oz Hydration Pack
Love it. My friend had purchased one and I decided to get one for myself. Its lightweight and doesn't slush around from side to side on my runs like other camelbaks that I have. I recommend.