Camelbak Women's Charm 50 oz
Lightweight, comfortable and carrying the fluid capacity of 2 large water bottles, the Camelbak Charm 50oz Hydration Pack for Women is designed specifically around the female figure and is the ideal choice in hydration for the female cyclists that are looking for a low-profile, streamlined pack design. The Charm allows for direct access into the Omega HydroTanium reservoir, making it easy to fill and to clean. The Charm is the perfect option for riders with a shorter torso or for those wanting to keep jersey pockets accessible.
- External fill 50 oz / 1.5 L OMEGA™ HydroTanium™ Reservoir
- Insulated reservoir pocket keeps liquid cool for hours
- Compact footprint and shorter length great for smaller torsos
- Specialized women's harness curves with a woman's body for a comfortable fit
- Velvetex™ binding prevents chafing
- External zip pocket for keys and essentials
- Strap management keeps straps secure
- Reflectivity on harness & pack increases low-light visibility
- Easy drop-in reservoir loading design for quick fill and go
- Liquid Capacity: 50 oz / 1.5 L
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 8.5 x 1.5in
- Weight: 0.86lb / 0.39kg
Buy the Camelbak Charm 50 oz for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Camelbak Women's Charm 50 oz
This item is very lightweight and easy to fill! It fits perfectly on my back during a run or a short bike ride. Perfect size for petiete women! I used this on a run and it took a few minutes to get used to the water but after a few minutes, it was not even noticable.
This pack is slim lined, has a pocket to put gel, snack bars, keys or other misc. carryalls. It fits well on my small frame and is easy to drink from. I would highly recommend the Camelbak Elixer tablets which make the water slightly fizzy and taste great.
I was researching a camelpak to run my first 50K. I was concerned about how it would fit my size- 5'0. I found that this camelpak fit well to my body and it was comfortable during the run. It held a decent amount of fluids. The pocket that is provided was very small, so I had to find creative ways to hold necessary items