Canada Goose Aviator Hat
Inspired by the classic style of a bygone era, the Canada Goose Aviator Hat brings the warmth and durability of a pilot's hat to ski slopes and city streets. Triumph over a cold climate from the Klondike to Katadin with the insulating power of 625 fill duck down and the water-resistance of Arctic-Tech poly/cotton blend fabric. Lined with nylon, this cap will wick moisture to keep your head warm and dry. A supremely soft coyote fur ruff visor and ear flaps utilize the natural frost-fighting properties of fur that Arctic explorers have coveted for decades while an adjustable buckle chin strap keeps this winter hat securely on your head through a blizzard. With style to match any Canada Goose jacket or parka, the Canada Goose Aviator Hat is offered in a wide array of colors for men and women.
- Shell material: 190gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester, 15% cotton blend with a DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish
- Lining material: 55gsm, nylon plain weave treated with water repellent
- Insulation: 625 fill-power duck down
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech fabric exterior for durability and weather-resistance
- Coyote fur ruff visor and ear-flaps are a turn-of-the-century functional feature that kept pilots warm in an open cockpit at high speeds
- Adjustable, buckle chin strap for high wind or high speed action
- Now offered in two different sizes
Buy the Canada Goose Aviator Hat from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Canada Goose Aviator Hat
I love this hat it is exactly what I wanted! It's extremely warm and very high quality as I can see the real fur is very rich. The fur keeps my ear warm. Fits me very well. I highly recommend to have one.
I bought it my husband for Christmas. This hat is very warm and lightweight. He loves it. it is very well suited to his jacket canada goose. Now I also want this hat)
Warm with a ton of style
This hat is warm warm warm. And the style is just slightly outrageous. Everyone who sees me wear it is just stunned. Think I'll buy one for my wife. she loves it too.