Canada Goose Men's Banff Down Parka
Gain the upper hand on winter this season with this warm, down-filled Canada Goose Banff Parka for men. It's insulated with high quality 625-fill power white duck down and has a removable tunnel hood for guys who tend to wear a snowmobile helmet or heavy winter hats outdoors. Unlike a lot of other insulated down jackets, this Men's Banff Parka from Canada Goose features a Slim Insulated fit that's a bit more tapered than conventional puffy down jackets and coats worn by skiers and some snowboarders. The blended polyester/cotton exterior is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to reduce rain or sleet penetration, although the Men's Banff Parka is probably ideally suited for sub-freezing weather conditions when snow and ice pellets refuse to melt. Canada Goose applied ribbed storm cuffs and an internal adjustable elastic drawcord along the hem to help seal in thermal warmth.
- Fabric: 195 g/mÂ² Arctic-Tech shell material made with 85% polyester/15% cotton and treated with a DWR finish
- Lining: 55 g/mÂ² 100% nylon plain weave material treated with a water repellent finish
- Insulation: 625-fill power white duck down
- Classic leather trim along cuffs, zipper flap, outer collar and under pocket flaps
- Removable two-way adjustable tunnel hood with removable coyote fur ruff trim
- Canada Goose Slim insulated construction
- Windproof storm flap over full-length front zipper
- Internal adjustable elastic drawcord
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs
- Two chest pockets
- Two front lower pockets
- One inside right lower pocket
- One inside upper left security pocket with zipper closure
- Double-reinforced elbows for extra durability
- Hem hits at mid-thigh when sized properly
Buy the Canada Goose Banff Down Parka for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Canada Goose Men's Banff Down Parka
Canada Goose Chateau Parka
The best coat I have ever owned by a long shot. I ordered a large size (I am a size 40 in a sport coat) thinking that it would accommodate layering, which it does, but so far layering seems to be unnecessary. The coat is very warm and very well constructed.
BEST WINTER WEAR!!!
I bought canada goose for myself first and I loved it. So I bought this parka for my husband, and he really loves it!!! very high quality and comfortable. and the package arrived much faster than we expected, =) his weight is around 160 and wears 32 pants, and medium size fits right. It looks little bit bulky at first, but it's winter jacket so any winter parka will look the same. And small would be tight if he wears winter clothes inside. It is a bit pricy, and worth every penny. I recommend this brand to everyone!
This coat is near perfect. It is very warm, slim-cut, handsome, durable, waterproof, and extends to mid-thigh. The only things I don't like are: 1. The lack of hand pockets on the outside and one or two more zippered pockets on the inside. 2. The neck coverage is problematic. The zipper doesn't extend up to cover the neck. Instead it requires a couple of snaps on an extension of the hood. It's nice because it's easier to wear a scarf without choking yourself, but on days without a scarf it's drafty. 3. The price tag. All the same, I would highly recommend this jacket. I look forward to being toasty warm all winter.