Canada Goose Men's Chilliwack Down Parka
Inspired by vintage jackets worn by Canadian bush pilots after World War II, the Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber jacket features high-quality 625-fill white duck down for enhanced thermal warmth. This jacket isn't an imitation--it's the same authentic Canada Goose outerwear worn by reality television stars on Ice Pilots on Canada's History Television network and on the National Geographic Channel. The adjustable tunnel hood fur trim is authentic and iconic coyote-fur ruff--the same materials used on new and vintage outerwear throughout Northern Canada. This rugged and highly water resistant parka has fleece-lined pockets and a snap-secured wind flap over the durable, two-way heavy-duty YKK front zipper. Even if you don't fly a plane, you'll appreciate the warmth and rugged dependability of this Men's Chilliwack Bomber jacket from Canada Goose.
- Shell fabric: 195 g Arctic-Tech fabric made from 85% polyester/15% cotton and treated with a DWR finish
- Lining fabric 55 g nylon plain weave treated with a water repellent finish
- Insulation: 625-fill power duck down
- Adjustable Tunnel hood with iconic coyote fur ruff
- Two-way heavy-duty YKK® full-length front zipper
- Snap-secured wind flap over full-length zipper
- Two fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Two lower fleece-lined pockets with Velcro® closure
- Interior zippered security pocket
- Utility pocket on left-sleeve
- Elasticized, heavy-duty, nylon reinforced knit cuffs and waistband
- Canada Goose® logo patch on right sleeve
Buy the Canada Goose Chilliwack Down Parka for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Canada Goose Men's Chilliwack Down Parka
Amazing Jacket. Very comfortable. Just note the sizing is true to form. I would recommend to size up for layering if desired.
I really liked this Canada Goose Jacket. It seems little bit buffy, but i think this is not the matter since it is inevitable. It is very warm and comfortable, high-quality.
Perfect for bitter cold!
I bought this jacket because I live in Alaska and was tired of freezing. I have run the range of jackets including layering which can be a pain if you are just headed to work and back or out to dinner. I have worn from mountain hardware to Arcteryx, and none have come close to the warmth and comfort of this jacket. It is truly the warmest that I have ever worn. I was concerned about the length as I did not want it sitting on my lower abdomen or high on my waist. The first time I put it on, I felt is was appropriate length. The hood is a bit on the large size, but it is really effective in windy weather. Overall the finish and trim is excellent. The esthetics are very nice as well. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a jacket that will truly keep you warm when the thermometer dips to "0" or below.