Canada Goose Men's Expedition Down Parka
After 20 years of being the jacket of choice at Antarctica's McMurdo station, the Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka can handle just about any cold weather locale. Made with an exterior of durable Arctic-Tech cotton/poly blend fabric with a DWR finish, this winter jacket will block the wind, resist light moisture and snow and stand up to heavy duty work. Exceptionally warm and stuffed with high quality 625-fill down insulation, this winter parka is lined with smooth nylon fabric and designed with a relaxed fit to easily accommodate more base layers when you get down into temps that are well below freezing. The tunnel hood is trimmed with coyote fur and has a bracing wire for shaping it to your wind blocking and visibility needs and the storm skirt and recessed rib-knit cuffs block out spindrift. Large exterior fleece-lined pockets offer easy gear storage and will keep your hands warm when they aren't busy. From an aurora borealis safari in the north to a search for cold-loving penguins in the south, this Canada Goose down jacket has a history of cold weather expeditions already and is ready for a new adventure with you.
- Shell fabric: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester, 15% cotton blend with a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish
- Lining fabric: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- Coyote fur ruff with a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust size as conditions dictate
- Heavy-duty, recessed, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
- Elasticized nylon snowskirt
- Drawcord waist
- Storm flap over front zipper
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Two lower, full bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Four fleece-lined upper and lower pockets with zipper closure
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- Fit: Relaxed Insulated
Buy the Canada Goose Expedition Down Parka for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Canada Goose Men's Expedition Down Parka
cadada goose very good!!!
cadada goose very good!!! Is too warm. She's so cute. Size fits well. Fast shipping also. Price is also good The service was good. Trusting company. If you want to buy another size. altrec is best!!!!!
Its good enough
goood good good fast delivery and accurate description. High quality very accurate I used to use altrec a lot and they always provide good quality this time as well
If you experience extra harsh winters wherever you live, then Canada Gooses Expedition Parka is the way to go! This parka fuses together materials such as duck down, coyote fur, polyester, and cotton to create a parka that will prepare you to walk through a blizzard. The hood and coyote fur are both detachable, the parka is long enough to cover most of your body, and it is highly durable. This is a great choice!