Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Down Jacket
From the revolutionary HyBridge line, the Men's Hybridge Jacket features Thermal Mapping Technology for effective insulation. Premium Canadian Hutterite white duck down shields over gender-specific body areas to create warmth while still ensuring outstanding flexibility and performance. Optimal for all cold weather activities, the Hybridge has been design to provide impressive warmth without restricting mobility so that you can do everything from skiing to hiking. Numerous design features like the articulated elbows and internal stretchable pocket makes the Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Jacket the obvious choice for all cold weather adventures.
- Shell: Softshell Shell â€“ 310gsm, 80% Polyester/20% Nylon Polartec® Power Shield® OÂ² with wicking properties and treated with a DWR finish. Lightweight Shell â€“ 36gsm, Lightweight 20D 100% Nylon Fancy Ripstop with a DWR finish
- Lining: 62gsm, 40D 100% recycled Polyester down proof plain weave treated with a DWR finish
- 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Cut longer at the back for more protection from the cold and wind
- Storm flap behind heavy duty front zipper to protect you from the wind
- Softshell shell incorporates Polartec® Power Shield® O2 fabric with wicking properties and is treated with durable water resistant finish
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK® reversed coil zipper offer a place to store your belongings
- 3M™ Reflective tape around sleeve cuffs for increased visibility
- Brushed tricot lined collar for increased warmth
- Adjustable hem when pulled in tight seals out cold and wind
- Elbow articulation for greater movement
- Grab strap at the centre back
- Internal stretchable pocket perfect for cell phone or MP3 player
- Recessed stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
Buy the Canada Goose Hybridge Down Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Down Jacket
Received this jacket as a gift. Resident of Midwestern state and we get some tough winters (subzero temperatures, wind, snow, etc...) This jacket is great, however I would caution that it does run small and would order a size up.