Canada Goose Men's PBI Chilliwack Bomber Down Jacket
When warmth is the ultimate goal in frigid climates, the Men's Canada Goose PBI Chilliwack Bomber is the perfect choice. This classic piece features a Polar Bears International logo and is the signature blue color, showing support of the conservation of polar bear habitats through research and education. 25 dollars from each purchase goes to this great cause and the jacket is a steal when you keep it around for years to come. The 625 fill power white duck down guarantees complete warmth as far as the high Arctic, while the coyote fur ruff protects exposed skin from the biting wind and cold, thus reducing heat loss from the face.
- Fill: 625 fill power white duck down
- Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons to offer increased protection from the cold
- windBomber-length for exceptional mobility
- Coyote fur ruff
- 2-way adjustable hood for great protection from the elements
- Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out
- Two lower, fleece-lined pockets secure with Velcro® flaps
- Utility pocket on left sleeve for storage of smaller items
- Two high, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Authentic Polar Bears International patch on left shoulder
- One interior security pocket to keep belongings safe
- Center back length: 27.25 in, 69.22 cm
Buy the Canada Goose PBI Chilliwack Bomber Down Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.