Canada Goose Men's Westmount Down Parka
Doing scientific research at McMurdo Station, driving the Ice Road to Prudhoe Bay, or testing your mettle during a Northern Canada winter will all put you up close and personal with some of the most extreme weather on the planet, and that's just what the Men's Canada Goose Westmount Down Parka is for. Whether you're working, traveling, or just need premium warmth for everyday wear, this Canada Goose jacket will meet your demand for knee-length coverage. Its burly poly/cotton shell sheds snow and stands up to industrial applications, while its ample 625-fill duck down insulation provides superior warmth. The heavy duty YKK 2-way zipper up front has a storm flap that secures with hidden snaps and Velcro, while the adjustable tunnel hood has a removable coyote fur ruff and wire to help shape it for directional protection against a stiff northerly. Multiple pockets offer plenty of storage including four interior pockets for keeping water and valuables from freezing, and two fleece-lined handwarmers for defrosting chilly digits. Designed with a Relaxed Fit, the Canada Goose Men's Westmount Parka allows for layering and gives your room for easy mobility, whether you're bending down or reaching for that perfect shot of the polar bear that wandered into town, or you're checking the tire pressure on your big rig.
- Thermal Experience Index: TEI 5; -30 degrees F and below; field tested for the coldest places on earth
- Shell fabric: 195 gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester, 15% cotton
- Lining: 55 gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with a WR (Water Resistant) finish
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- Knee-length provide superior coverage for extremely cold and windy environments
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (horizontally and hood opening), with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Heavy-duty, centre-front YKK 2-way locking zipper, secured with both hidden snaps and Velcro at the bottom for ease of movement
- Two oversized Napoleon chest pockets with zipper closure for security
- Two chest drop-in pockets with hidden snap closure
- Two lower, fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Utility pocket with penholder on left sleeve
- Four interior pockets; inside upper left security pocket with zipper closure and a lower left drop-in pocket
- Recessed heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Arctic Program Collection: designed for extreme climates
- Fit: Relaxed Insulated; largest fit and best for layering in extreme weather and industrial applications
- Center back length: 45 in, 114.3 cm
Buy the Canada Goose Westmount Down Parka for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Canada Goose Men's Westmount Down Parka
I did not purchase this howeve I tried on the shop. It is a bit long however this is the warmest jacket Ive ever worn. Good for sports. Especially, after swimming need extra warmer.