Canada Goose Women's Kensington Down Parka
You love the warmth of down but you're tired of the puffy, bulky fit of a down jacket. The Canada Goose Ladies Kensington Parka keeps you toasty warm and preserves your slim silhouette. This long winter jacket is made with an outer shell of Arctic-Tech poly/cotton blend fabric with a DWR finish to repel snowflakes. Lined with nylon, you'll be able to easily slide this Canada Goose coat on over mid layers and it will wick moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. Take a walk along a snowy forest path or unbutton the kick pleats at the back to give yourself mobility on horseback or snowmobile. A fleece-lined, down hood has a removable coyote fur ruff for warmth in the backcountry and style in town and multiple zippered pockets offer secure storage for small essentials from a map and compass to an iPod. A modern take on a classic winter parka, the Canada Goose Kensington Parka for women will be a favorite for winter adventures.
- Shell material: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester, 15% cotton blend with a DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish
- Lining material: 55gsm, nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- 2-way adjustable, down hood, with a removable fur ruff
- Fleece lined hood
- Elasticized nylon rib-knit collar and wrist cuffs
- Two sets of outer pockets offer great storage options as well as a place to keep your hands warm
- Exterior adjustable straps at the waist gives you the option of a slimmer fit
- Interior shoulder straps allow you to carry the parka as a backpack when indoors, allowing you to keep your arms free
- Two kick pleats on the back of the jacket secure with buttons
- Fit: slim insulated
- Length: long, thigh-length
Buy the Canada Goose Kensington Down Parka for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Canada Goose Women's Kensington Down Parka
I have been wanting this coat for awhile but it is expensive. However I live in Canada so figure I would get lots of use out of it. I was right. I basically haven't taken it off since I got it. Best coat ever!!!! Really warm and the fur around hood keeps your face so surprisingly protected and warm. Highly recommend instead of buying lots of cheaper coats, just buy this one. Looks great too!
Warm and cozy -
The Kensington is made well. Appears to hold up well during the snow. The fit is true to size. For the money splurge a little more and go with the Expedition. The brand is worth every penny. The Kensington wears well, keeps you warm and toasty!
This is a great jacket for cold weather. Love this jacket, as it is so comfortable and also durable. I order the light gray jacket because I was concerned that white would get dirty.