Canada Goose Women's Montebello Down Parka
Inspired by the luxurious style and comfort of Quebec's enchanting Chateau Montebello, the Canada Goose Women's Montebello Parka is the perfect, cozy coat to layer on for forays into a winter wonderland. Designed for cold weather, this Canada Goose jacket is made with a poly/cotton blend face fabric and lined with smooth, moisture-wicking nylon. This winter coat is treated with a DWR finish to help shed snowflakes and stuffed with 625 fill white duck down to keep you warm and toasty. The adjustable hood is insulated with down and lined with a removable Coyote fur ruff and the collar has a fleece-lined chin guard for ultimate comfort. Recessed, rib-knit cuffs and a drawcord at the waist help seal in body heat and multiple pockets offer shelter for cold hands and versatile places to stash small essentials. With a hip-length, slim fit and durable, military inspired design, the Canada Goose Montebello Down Parka for women is the perfect piece for jet-setting by snowmobile this season.
- Shell fabric: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester, 15% cotton blend with a DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish
- Lining Fabric: 55gsm, nylon plain weave treated with a WR finish
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- Fur detail at hood: removable coyote fur ruff
- Adjustable down hood
- Heavy-duty 2-way locking front zipper with military button closure
- Internal elastic drawcord to adjust the waist
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs
- Pockets: two upper fleece lined pockets secured with snap closure, two lower pockets with flaps secured by military button closures, right inside security pocket with zipper closure, left interior pocket has an additional internal stretchable iPod pocket with headphone port, one utility pocket on left sleeve
- Fleece lined chin guard
- Interior shoulder straps allow you to carry the parka like a backpack when indoors, allowing you to keep your arms free
- Fit: slim insulated
- Length: low-hip
Buy the Canada Goose Montebello Down Parka for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Canada Goose Women's Montebello Down Parka
This is the warmest jacket I've owned so far. I'm 5"8' and 130lbs, I ordered a size small and it fits perfectly. I think it's very comfortable and looks better than the pictures. I highly recommend this parka!
Best Purchase Ever
I absolutely love this coat. So far I haven't had to wear anything under heavier then a long sleeve tee. This is by far the warmest thing I have ever owned. This coat is very comfortable and although it looks very puffy its actually light. I have recommended this coat to all my friends and will continue to do so.
Having seen the movie the Day after Tomorrow, I decided to buy this jacket/coat. Just to be sure I could be prepared when the climate suddenly changes. It is warm and stylish! also the length is perfect, which means if it was longer it would look clumsy....if it was a little shorter, the mid part would feel cold.