Canada Goose Women's Solaris Down Parka
When life blows you in too many directions, let the Women's Canada Goose Solaris Parka keep you comfortable in the chaos. This beautifully constructed parka provides warmth and protection from the elements in all conditions. If the sleek, sophisticated look isnt enough to entice you, the features should do the trick. Hip-length and slim-fitting with 625 fill power white duck down and a removable coyote fur-lined hood, this parka knows how to keep a lady happy. The fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and recessed, rib knit cuffs keep the chilly drafts from slipping up your sleeves and the drawcord hem really locks in the heat. Go ahead, get blown through life in style and comfort with the best parka around.
- Fabric: Shell: 195 g Arctic-Tech, 85% polyester, 15% cotton with durable water repellent
- Lining: 55 g nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish
- 625-fill power white duck down
- Insulated flap behind heavy duty front zipper for added protection from the wind
- Hood with removable coyote fur ruff on a removable hood with a Velcro® secured collar
- 2 external front flap closure pockets
- 2 front hand warmer slit pockets
- Low-hip length for great protection from the cold and wind
- Hem drawcord seals out wind and snow
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible nylon rib-knit cuffs
- Fit: Regular insulated
Buy the Canada Goose Solaris Down Parka for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.