Canada Goose Youth PBI Chilliwack
This Youth Canada Goose PBI Chilliwack Bomber jacket is insulated with high-quality 625-fill white duck down and offers complete warmth in the most frigid temperatures. This special jacket has an authentic Polar Bears International patch on the shoulder and the signature blue color represents support of the conservation of polar bear habitats through research and education. The two-way adjustable hood is removable and features authentic coyote fur ruff around the opening to protect soft young faces from wind and biting cold, while a button-down storm flap conceals the full-length, two-way locking front zipper for enhanced wind and weather protection.
- Fill: 625 fill power white duck down
- Coyote fur ruff
- 2-way adjustable hood
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- Utility pocket on left sleeve for storage of smaller items
- Two lower, fleece-lined pockets secure with Velcro® flaps
- Two high, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons
- windOne interior security pocket to keep belongings safe
- Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out
- Authentic Polar Bears International patch on left shoulder
- Center back length: 24.5 in, 62.23 cm
Buy the Canada Goose Youth PBI Chilliwack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.