Carhartt Men's 8 in. Waterproof Insulated Soft Toe Logger Work Boots
When your job brings new challenges everyday, don't let inadequate footwear slow you down, pull on the Carhartt 8 in. Waterproof Insulated Soft Toe Logger Work Boots for men and make sure your feet are taken care of. Made with a rich, oil-tanned leather upper, these Carhartt boots have a waterproof membrane and a gusseted tongue to keep out wetness and debris. Cold wintertime conditions won't chill your toes thanks to LiteFire insulation for warmth with less bulk. These boots are breathable to regulate moisture inside, and they have a padded collar, an OrthoLite comfort tongue, and a molded TPU heel counter with an achilles flex joint for stability when you're working on uneven surfaces. Underfoot the OrthoLite insole absorbs shock and supports your arch, while the non-slip Vibram rubber outsole keeps you on your feet with aggressive traction. Your job is not for the weak of heart or spirit, make sure your feet are ready for action in the Carhartt Men's 8-inch Insulated Logger Work Boots.
- Upper: waterproof Crazy Horse brown oil-tanned leather with a waterproof membrane
- Insulation: LiteFire™; the equivalent of 400 grams of insulation without the bulk, LiteFire is lightweight, breathable, waterproof and warm
- Padded collar plus an OrthoLite® comfort tongue
- Molded TPU heel counter with achilles flex joint for enhanced stability
- Insole: OrthoLite® insole
- Outsole: slip-, oil- and chemical-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Soft toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Rated for EH (electrical hazard) protection
- Heel Height: 2 in (size 11)
- Circumference: 14 in (size 11)
- Shaft: 8 1/2 in (size 11)
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz (size 11)
Buy the Carhartt 8 in. Waterproof Insulated Soft Toe Logger Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.