Carhartt Men's Chamois Long-Sleeve Shirt
From riding fences on the ranch, to fixing the tractor in the shop, to working on the books once the sun goes down, the Men's Carhartt Chamois Long-Sleeve Shirt is designed for real work with comfort and durability in mind. Made from 7.75-ounce cotton chamois, the fabric for this shirt is sourced from the world's finest mills. Ensuring a high quality fabric that will withstand rough treatment and will still look great after a few seasons in the field. Roll up the sleeves or button them closed to seal out icy air, they have two buttons for lots of adjustability. A spread collar and 2 flap-closed chest pockets detail out its classic style. Brushed on both sides for extreme softness, this Carhartt button down shirt feels warm and fuzzy against the skin, inviting the Mrs. to lean in closer for a hug and a kiss before you pull on your boots and head out the door.
- Fabric: 7.75-ounce, 100% cotton Portuguese chamois
- Sourced from the world's finest mills, the flannel is brushed on both sides for softness
- Spread collar
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures for secure storage
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- Features a back yoke with centered box pleat to enhance ease of movement
- Triple-stitched main seams for strength
- Original Fit: the Carhartt working man's cut; generous for easy movement
- Carhartt style # 100080
Buy the Carhartt Chamois Long-Sleeve Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.