Carhartt Men's Ironwood Denim Work Shirt
Opt for the western-inspired style of the Men's Carhartt Ironwood Denim Work Shirt, and you'll have the ladies in the flatbed Fords slowing down to get a better look. From the bull riding circuit to seasonal ranch work, to a move to Denver to try your hand at city life for a bit, this Carhartt shirt is tough enough for real work, and cleans up nice enough to wear to a brewery or a barn dance. Tuck it in or wear it loose, the Relaxed Fit is cut a little slimmer than their Original Work Fit, while the 9.5-ounce denim has a handsome faded color that will look great with any brown, black or tan pants. No cowboy boots needed, the Ironwood shirt has western-shaped front and back yokes, and pearl-colored snaps for extra style.
- Fabric: tough 9.5-ounce, 100% cotton denim
- Front and back western-shaped yokes
- Pearl-colored snaps throughout
- Seams are triple stitched for strength
- Spread collar
- Two chest pockets with flaps and snap closures for secure storage
- Triple-snap cuffs for a good fit
- Relaxed Fit: cut a little closer than the Original Fit; every inch as comfortable
- Carhartt style # 100083
Buy the Carhartt Ironwood Denim Work Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.