Carhartt Men's Trumbull Plaid Shirt
The work day is done, you're showered and wearing clean pants, and you're starving for dinner -- so pull on the midweight cotton comfort of the Carhartt Trumbull Plaid Shirt for men and head down to the local grub spot to meet up with your buddies. Nothing feels better than a flannel shirt when you're throwing darts and venting about the boss, and the 5.5-ounce cotton ring-spun flannel of the Trumbull shirt is better than most. Made with Carhartt quality, this button front shirt has triple stitched seams, a back yoke with a center pleat for easy movement, and a Relaxed Fit for a more flattering cut than their big boxy Original Fit. two buttons at the cuffs offer fit options, and two chest pockets add style and storage options.
- Fabric: midweight 5.5-ounce, 100% cotton ring-spun flannel
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Two chest pockets with button closures for secure storage
- Two-button adjustable cuffs for a good fit
- Back yoke with centered box pleat enhances ease of movement
- Relaxed Fit: cut a little closer than the Original Fit; every inch as comfortable
- Carhartt style # 100124
Buy the Carhartt Trumbull Plaid Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Carhartt Men's Trumbull Plaid Shirt
Excellent bush shirt
This shirt provides warmth and cover, is well made and can be worn as loose shirt over a T-shirt. Living in a temperate climate in Australia, I wear the shirt instead of a football guernsey that does not fully open like a shirt. Very pleased - reminds me a lighter type of "swan-dri" shirt that Kiwis wear in New Zealand.