Chaco Sandals Men's Flip Thong
With the comfort you've come to expect, the nylon strap Chaco Flip Thong for men features a certified pedorthist contoured BioCentric footbed provides exceptional support and shock absorption that is super light and flexible. A new generation far beyond the "thongs" you grew up wearing, slip on functionality cradles every contour of your foot and features a broad heel cup that accommodates a variety of widths. Barely knowing when you have them on, the polyurethane construction gives non-compressible long life, while an EcoTread outsole, made from 29% recycled rubber, is environment friendly. All terrain traction gives new meaning when negotiating tricky forest terrain or the summer beach rental.
- Material: polyurethane, nylon and rubber
- Soft polyester webbing upper is water friendly and quick drying
- Polyurethane construction never compresses and provides long-term durability
- BioCentric footbed controls pronation and ensures support, comfort, and performance
- New EcoTread™ outsole made from 29% recycled rubber
- Strap width: 25 mm.
- Machine washable
- American Podiatric Medicine Association's Seal of Acceptance
- Recommended use: casual summer wear, apres/paddling
Buy the Chaco Sandals Flip Thong for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Chaco Sandals Men's Flip Thong
best flip flops ever
Chacos are well worth the price. Had to order this pair for my husband as our son "borrowed" his old pair and loved them so much he won't give them back. They look great with anything and are comfortable for walking. Excellent for travel.
I have 4 pair of Chacos and purchased purchased these for my boyfriend who was a bit of a skeptic about Chaco sandals but is now a believer. This is a great sandal for the money. Great price with wonderful durability. He wears them all the time from walking the dog to hiking. I believe Chacos to be one of the most durable/comfortable shoes available and look forward to more!
These are the ultimate flip flops. I bought these for my husband because he wanted a black pair- but his original brown pair are still going strong after 6 years. Built to last.