Columbia Women's Titanium Surefire Softshell Jacket
This jacket features a wind and water resistant face with a comfortable, internal backing. Ideal for a wide range of activities and conditions because it provides weather protection and complete freedom of movement.
- 100% polyester textured double weave with 96% nylon/4% elastane Summiteer™ Light Stretch
- Double weave softshell
- Attached adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Zip-closed pockets
- Active Fit:Fits close to the body.
- Titanium™:Columbia Sportswearâ€™s premier product line, Titanium, offers advanced fabrics and technologies and is designed for all-weather performance and protection. Titanium apparel and footwear delivers the best available features for demanding outdoor action.
- UPF 50:UPF 50+ rated products provide excellent sun protection, according to standards set by the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC).
- Omni-Tech Laminate:Omni-Tech laminate is applied to the base fabric and all seams are sealed with a waterproof tape. Makes for a very durable garment.
- Water/Wind Resistant:Shell fabric provides a water and wind barrier
Buy the Columbia Titanium Surefire Softshell Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Columbia Women's Titanium Surefire Softshell Jacket
Loved the jacket, is light and thin, so it works all year long.
mtns4ever - colorado
Amazing in wind and snow!
I am surprised that such a lightweight jacket kept me so warm on a snowshoe trek with howling wind and blowing snow. I had a t-shirt and a light fleece on underneath -- love the hood and when zipped up all the way, my chin was well protected!
Nice jacket, cheap zipper.
It fits beautifully, but it is very lightweight. I love the Zippered pockets, which are one of the main reasons I purchased it. My only complaint is that the zipper gets stuck at the top if I zip it all the way. (which I like to do)