Craghoppers Women's Miya Stretch Waterproof Jacket
Active ladies who don't let the weather dictate their outdoor adventures can depend on the Craghoppers Miya Stretch Waterproof Jacket for women to keep them dry and protected. This incredibly lightweight, full-stretch waterproof jacket is made from AquaDry membrane polyester. A brushed inner collar and chin guard protect your skin from chafing when the humidity level is high. Adapt quickly to fickle weather with the zip-off hood with toggle adjusters. A waterproof center front zip with an inner storm flap keeps out drips and sideways rain. Two waterproof zip lower pockets and zip inner pockets provide dry storage for your small items.
- Fabric: AquaDry membrane polyester
- Brushed inner collar and chin guard
- Zip-off hood with toggle adjusters
- Waterproof center front zip with inner storm flap
- 2 waterproof zip lower pockets and 2 zipped inner pockets
- Inner drawcord hem system
- Active fit
- Center back length: 28.5 in
- Weight: 755 g
- US Sizing
- Bust (US Sizing): 31 in (2); 32 in (4); 34 in (6); 36 in (8); 38 in (10); 40 in (12); 42 in (14); 44 in (16)
- Waist (US Sizing): 24.5 in (2); 26 in (4); 27 in (6); 28 in (8); 30 in (10); 32 in (12); 34 in (14); 36 in (16)
- Hip (US Sizing): 33 in (2); 34 in (4); 36 in (6); 38 in (8); 40 in (10); 42 in (12); 44 in (14); 46 in (16)
- Inseam: 28 in (S); 31 in (R); 33 in (L); 35 in (XL)
- Sizing: 0 = XS, 0-2 = S, 4-6 = M, 8-10 = L, 12-14 = XL, 16-18 = XXL
Buy the Craghoppers Miya Stretch Waterproof Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Craghoppers Women's Miya Stretch Waterproof Jacket
pretty good fit
I bought this coat mostly for my daughter's soccer games which usually involve rain in the spring. First time wearing was in the 30's and raining hard. What I liked: the hood stayed in place with the adjustable cord strings. It is water repellant as stated as the rain drops rolled off. I bought a large which is what I usually wear. The fit is ok, I just wish it was a little roomier at the bottom to allow more room for layering. There are adjustable cords at the bottom to allow some room, but not a lot if you need to wear a thick fleece to keep warm. I was cold afterwhile with a fleece underneath, but it was pretty cold and rainy out! I am keeping because I do like the style and will be fine as soon as it warms up!