Craghoppers Women's Nuka II Jacket
Soft-brushed inside, SmartDry outside the Women's Craghoppers Nuka II Jacket is style, simplicity, and function all in one. This weather-resistant soft shell, ideal for all season adventures, keeps you dry, warm, and looking good. For cooler temps, come sun or light drizzle, the Craghoppers Nuka II Jacket for women is ready to keep you content and outdoors.
- Material: SmartDry polyester face
- Lining: Soft-brushed back
- Weather-resistant soft shell
- Environmentally-friendly water-repellant finish
- Two zip front hand pockets
- Elasticized cuffs
- Fit: Active
- Use: Active outdoor pursuits in winter
- Weight: 500 g, 17.64 oz
- US Sizing
- Bust (US Sizing): 31 in (2); 32 in (4); 34 in (6); 36 in (8); 38 in (10); 40 in (12); 42 in (14); 44 in (16)
- Waist (US Sizing): 24.5 in (2); 26 in (4); 27 in (6); 28 in (8); 30 in (10); 32 in (12); 34 in (14); 36 in (16)
- Hip (US Sizing): 33 in (2); 34 in (4); 36 in (6); 38 in (8); 40 in (10); 42 in (12); 44 in (14); 46 in (16)
- Inseam: 28 in (S); 31 in (R); 33 in (L); 35 in (XL)
- Sizing: 0 = XS, 0-2 = S, 4-6 = M, 8-10 = L, 12-14 = XL, 16-18 = XXL
Buy the Craghoppers Nuka II Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Craghoppers Women's Nuka II Jacket
Made for form-fitted wearing
It's a nice looking jacket, comfy stretch fabric, cute pink ribbon accents. I'm a size 8 US and initially got the size 12 as instructed by the size chart. It fit and looked very flattering when I was just wearing a tee shirt underneath. But when I wore a thicker sweater, it felt snug and looked bulgy. So I ordered a size 14. That one fit over the thicker sweater, but because they try to give the jacket an hourglass shape (presumably to follow women's hips), it end up sticking out strangely at the bottom seam. So I decided to keep the size 12 and only use it as more of a spring or fall weather jacket... will be good as a layer to wear over a sporty tee for hiking. I suppose if you have a very thin torso and wide hips, you could still wear it over a sweater and the outward curve of the bottom seam may still look okay.