CW-X Men's Pro Tights
The ultimate in anatomically engineered tights, the CW-X Pro Tights for Men uses the CW-X Conditional Web exoskeleton that supports leg muscles, increases blood flow, supports your back and hips, and brings your hips and knees into alignment helping to reduce impact and load. Ideal for cool weather running or worn as a base layer during cold weather activities, the Pro Tight delivers targeted support, xcelerated recovery, and UV protection.
- 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® 2-way stretch Targeted Conditioning Web™
- 80% Coolmax®, 20% Lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric
- Quick-dry moisture movement and evaporation
- Abdominal support panel
- Supports leg muscles, reducing fatigue and increasing blood flow
- Reduces impact and load to the leg by bringing the hips, knees, and ankles into proper alignment
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- Provides lower back and hip support
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat drawcord
Buy the CW-X Pro Tights for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - CW-X Men's Pro Tights
I used the online chat to try and figure out a size since I don't fit the size charts. I'm 5'4" 215 lbs with a 34/36 waist. I was advised to get the Large. I knew they'd be too long but since I have fairly thick muscular legs I figured I'd go with the suggested size. I've ran twice in these and they really do help with fatigue and muscle soreness. However due to my inseam being under 30" and the length of these tights they tended to slip a bit. I plan to try the Mediums due to the length of my legs. Would definitely suggest someone to try these if they are looking for compression tights.