CW-X Women's 3/4 Length Pro Compression Tights
Designed with an exoskeletal Support Web based on kinesio-taping technology, the CW-X Women's 3/4 Length Pro Compression Tights provide support and stability to your legs and reduce the recovery time after a workout. Perfect for running, Nordic skiing or any sport with linear movement, the CW-X Pro Tights unite the major joints and muscles of the leg, bringing your hips, knees and ankles into proper alignment which reduces impact and helps absorb shock. Your hamstrings and quadriceps get an additional suspension system to increase the work needed to push and pull though your gait cycle and the targeted compression zones increase circulation and reduce fatigue, preventing lactic acid buildup.
- Fabric: 80% Coolmax® Nylon, 20% Lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
- UPF 40+ protection
- Anatomically engineered for each gender for better movement and fit
- Support Web™: supports quadriceps, reducing shock and the speed at which the kee bends under load for increase speed and power
- Reflective logo
- Flat seams to increase comfort and enhance fit
- Key pocket
- Double reinforced waistband with flat drawcord
Buy the CW-X 3/4 Length Pro Compression Tights for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.