CW-X Women's 3/4 Length Revolution Compression Tights
Made from Coolmax nylon and polyurethane 4-way stretch fabric, the CW-X 3/4 Length Revolution Compression Tights for women provide support and stability to your legs and lower back and have a snug compression fit that speeds up recovery time. Using the patented EXO-Lite Seamless Support Web, these running tights use kinesio-taping theory to create an exoskeletal shell of support around your lower back, glutes, hips, hamstrings, quads and knees. This improves movement efficiency and precision and helps absorb shock as you run. The snug fit prevents excess lactic acid from building up in your muscles, reducing fatigue and shortening recovery time after the workout.
- Fabric: 50% Coolmax® Nylon, 50% Polyurethane 4-way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
- UPF 50+ protection
- EXO-Lite Seamless Support Web™: uses kinesio-taping technology to create an exoskeletal support system
- Increases knee shock absorption during the foot strike / load-bearing phase of running
- Xcelerated Recovery: targeted support and compression features of the EXO-Lite Seamless Support Web allow your muscles to quickly recover from the aches and pains caused by lactic acid buildup in the muscles
- Lower torso/leg stability and balance during training
- Anatomically engineered for each gender for better movement and fit
- Key pocket
- Double reinforced waistband and drawstring
Buy the CW-X 3/4 Length Revolution Compression Tights for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - CW-X Women's 3/4 Length Revolution Compression Tights
Try in-store, these are see-through!
I absolutely love CW-X. They've brought me back from the brink of being unable to run to running an ultra. That said, these, despite the price, are not up to the CW-X quality that I love. They are a lot lighter fabric, which means that as they stretch over your body, in some places you can see through! Luckily I tried them on in a store, and I could see my underwear through the black fabric! Not just a little either, it was very apparent. Sizing up wasn't an option because I really need the compression on the IT-band. The Pros are that these are quite a bit softer than the regular stabilyx tights and they won't leave any seam lines on your legs. Definitely try before you buy.