CW-X Women's 3/4 Pro Tights
The ultimate in anatomically engineered tights, the CW-X 3/4 Pro Tights for Women uses the CW-X Conditional Web exoskeleton that supports leg muscles, increases blood flow, supports your back and hips, and brings your hips and knees into alignment helping to reduce impact and load. Ideal for shoulder season running or worn as a base layer in cooler weather, the 3/4 Pro Tights delivers targeted support, xcelerated recovery, and UV protection.
- 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® 2-way stretch Targeted Conditioning Web™
- 80% Coolmax®, 20% Lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric
- Quick-dry moisture movement and evaporation
- Abdominal support panel
- Supports leg muscles, reducing fatigue and increasing blood flow
- Reduces impact and load to the leg by bringing the hips, knees, and ankles into proper alignment
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- Women's specific design and pattern
- CoolMax® gusseted crotch liner
- Provides lower back and hip support
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat drawcord
Buy the CW-X 3/4 Pro Tights for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - CW-X Women's 3/4 Pro Tights
Perfect for training
I've bought it for me and my teammates, so far it's great for our training outside during this winter. It had felt a little small for me at the beginning but then it's just got better and I used to it. I recommend it to everybody active!
Flattering and effective compression tights
These tights keep my hips and IT band happier during long runs; I was so pleased with them that I have since purchased the insulated pro tights for winter. Along with keeping my muscles in check, these tights also help slim your profile. Nice bonus! I was at the cusp of the sizing chart with my height and weight, and I was glad that I went a size up.
Great running pants
This is the first pair of CW-X tights I have purchased and I was not disappointed. I have also purchased 2XU tights but liked the way the CW-X tights felt better. If you are used to 2XU, the sizing is different with CW-X as I had to go a size up from what I am used to with the other brand.