CW-X Women's PerformX Tights
Take care of your legs with these Women's CW-X PerformX Tights and your legs will thank you. These great running tights have Coolmax fabric that pulls sweat away from the body and through the fabric to keep you cool and dry, while the Support Web exoskeleton supports and stabilizes muscles and joints. A reinforced elastic waist with an interior drawstring allows you to find the perfect fit and the flat seams reduce chafing for increased comfort during those hard workouts.
- Fabric: 80% Coolmax® polyester, 20% Lycra® spandex
- Fabric support panel: 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex
- Coolmax® fabric moves perspiration away from the body and through the fabric for rapid evaporation and cooling
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and
- Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB)
- Support Web™ exoskeleton delivers muscle and joint support and stabilization
- Reinforced elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit
- Interior key/card pocket
- Acts as a suspension system for the quads for increased power at the push phase of the running motion
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Waist Measurement 22 in
- Outseam: 32 in
- Inseam: 24 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 10 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
- Measurements using size M / 24
Buy the CW-X PerformX Tights for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - CW-X Women's PerformX Tights
I'm right around 5'6" maybe a couple more inches but my height is all legs. These tights are too long from the waist to the crotch. and uncomfortable because they won't stay up. I don't like the way they sag in the rear. The other thing is I washed them once on the gentle cycle with like colors etc., as instructed and the letters( CW-X) started peeling off already. This is my 3rd or 4th pair of CW-X tights and the letters always peel off.