CW-X Women's StabilyX Tights
Designed to support the muscles and ligaments of the leg, the CW-X Women's StabilyX Tights are ideal for activities with lateral motion like skiing and snowboarding and for athletes who want the most knee support CW-X has to offer. These leggings support the structure of the lower leg using Support Web bands to reduce vibration and stabilize the knee. Your midsection is also harnessed to support lower abdominals, hips and back, thereby channeling power through your core. These running tights have a compression fit that enhances circulation during and after your workout which minimizes lactic acid build-up, letting you stay active longer and recover faster. Get the most from your workout and perform at a higher level when you're wearing the CW-X StabilyX Compression Tights for women.
- Body Fabric: CoolMax; 80% Polyester, 20% LYCRA Spandex, a 4-way stretch fabric with moisture-wicking properties to keep you dry as you perspire
- CW-X Support Web at knees and core: 80% Nylon, 20% LYCRA Spandex, a 2-way stretch fabric with extra hold and targeted support for joints
- Secondary support is provided for the hamstrings, IT bands, hip flexors, and achilles tendon
- Support bands along the muscles and ligaments of the leg stabilize the knee and reduce vibration
- Anatomically-engineered for ease-of-movement
- Four-way stretch fabric with moisture-transfer
- Reduces muscle fatigue for quicker recovery
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Flat seam construction
- Inner key pocket
- Elastic waist with drawcord
Buy the CW-X StabilyX Tights for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - CW-X Women's StabilyX Tights
motivates me to exercise!
I'm not an athlete or adventurer - I work out pretty much exclusively for physical and mental health - so I tend to stick to the basics in terms of "gear". But there is something to be said for splurging a bit on a piece of equipment or clothing that actually increases one's motivation to exercise! These leggings fit the bill. They really do feel great to have on. I work as an ER nurse and have (surprise surprise) near-constant pain along my IT band, hip flexors, and low back . .. these leggings are super supportive whether I'm just walking around doing errands or working out at the gym. I would recommend them to family & friends and will probably buy additional clothing from CW-X as I expand my exercise wardrobe.
My wife is a professional ski instructor. This is the second set of these tights I have purchased as a gift for her. First pair worn threadbare. She loves them. She says they are incredibly comfortable and supportive. Given that during the ski season she is on the mountain an average of six days a week, I think she would know. Another thing she likes is that they are not too warm compared with some other base layer tights she has used. Definitely her favorite.
CWX tights are the best!!
These tights are worth every $$$ They are supposed to be tight however according to chart it said I was a small, I had to exchange for a medium, Im bigger threw the hips and thighs and a small was too tight medium perfect!