Dansko Women's Professional Oiled Clogs
For the goal-oriented, fast moving, no nonsense woman that doesn't have time for aching feet, slip on the Dansko Women's Professional Oiled Clogs for all day comfort and support. The superior shock absorption and anti-fatigue rocker bottom will keep you moving forward while the contoured midsole will keep your feet supported and secure no matter how many steps you take in a day.
- Oiled Leather
- Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure
- Firm foot and arch support
- Superior shock absorption
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom
- Roomy toe box
- Leather socklining, anti-microbial
- Microfiber linings on Vegan Pro
- Heel height is 2 inches
- Dansko shoes are sized according to European(EU) whole size standards
- Dansko's Stapled outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association)
Buy the Dansko Professional Oiled Clogs for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Dansko Women's Professional Oiled Clogs
a must must must buy!
these shoes are so so so comfortable and can withstand any type of weather. i could almost sleep in them i love them so much. must buy!!!
Not what I expected
I don't wear shoes much- I live in flip flops. These shoes never actually felt comfortable to me, which is why I bought them in the first place. They felt heavy, and my feet slide to the front so my toes felt pinched. However, I think this may have more to do with the feet than the shoes themselves. The main thing I would warn about is that they are heavy shoes.
sizing is tough
I love these clogs, but seem to be in between a 39 and 40 - I wear a size 8.5 or 9 normally. I have two other pairs, one clog that's 39 and one slip on that's 40. Ordered a 40 to be safe but they are too big and will be exchanging for a 39. Hope that fits better, they are comfortable a little big but I suggest order size down if in between 2 sizes.