Dansko Women's Tasha Sandals
Ooo la la, with their rich colors and elegant asymmetrical toe straps, the Dansko Tasha Sandals for women are some of the hottest sandals we've seen. Made from Veg, a buttery soft, lightweight leather, these Dansko shoes will look gorgeous with any sweet summer dress while your feet are much happier than they would be in torturous, do-it-for-fashion heels. The Dri-Lex footbed wicks away moisture and cushions while the lightweight sole with a 2-inch heel and a feminine cutout has an anti-fatigue rocker shape that will keep you going strong. From a walk to La Rambla from your El Born apartment to a long night of club-hopping along the waterfront in Barceloneta, the Dansko Women's Tasha Sandals are the perfect pair for any adventure at home or abroad.
- Upper: Veg is a glove-soft leather that has been finished to a rich luster, it has a lightweight, buttery softness that easily conforms to the shape of your foot
- Adjustable ankle strap with buckle detail
- Footbed: Dri-Lex® wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry and odor free
- Pillow-soft footbed combined with full foot support for all day comfort
- Heel height: 2.75 in
- Clean with a soft damp cloth, to maintain, use Dansko Leather Cream and a soft clean cloth
- EU Sizing: 35 (4.5-5 US), 36 (5.5-6 US), 37 (6.5-7 US), 38 (7.5-8 US), 39 (8.5-9 US), 40 (9.5-10 US), 41 (10.5-11 US), 42 (11.5-12 US), 43 (12.5-13 US)
Buy the Dansko Tasha Sandals for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Dansko Women's Tasha Sandals
LOVE this shoe
A Dansko that is narrow enough, amazing. I purchased this in the Veg color but am having to return them because my usual 37 in a Dansko is too short on one foot. My big toe is about 1/8-1/4" beyond the front of the shoe. I am SO DISAPPOINTED because they are perfect for my narrow, low volume feet. I am thinking of ordering the brown in a 38, not sure yet. They are really comfortable, footbed is very nice.
Good Shoe for Narrow Foot with Low Instep
I have seen reviews for this shoe that indicated the shoe runs narrow. I decided to buy it based on this advice. Because the leather is rather sturdy, there isn't much room for 'give' through the toes and they do not allow for a high instep. Since I have narrow, flat feet, these were perfect for me but if your foot is wide through the toes or have a high instep, this is probably not the shoe for you.