DC Men's Scout Snowboard Boots
Right hand over your heart, repeat after me, "when I pull on the Men's DC Scout Snowboard Boots I pledge to rip, shred and slice with strength, alertness and awesome grace. Done, these boots are yours. Designed with the Boa lacing system, these DC boots let you dial in the fit with a few easy twists. The removable Command Liner boots have a traditional lace-up closure for a snug fit, molded j-bars to prevent heel lift, and directional mesh lining that lets your foot slide easily on the way in, and then helps lock your heel in place while you ride. They have an Aegis antimicrobial coating to keep the stink down throughout the season. The UNILITE soles have Impact G and Push Zone inserts for shock-absorbing cushioning, lots of traction on snow and ice, and for lightweight durability. With a medium flex rating of 5, the DC Men's Scout Snowboard Boots are versatile for all-mountain riding, from park to powder.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff): 5, mid-range flex for a versatile, all-mountain boot
- Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Liner: Command Liners; Aegis™ antimicrobial coating; lace closure; molded j-bars help eliminate heel lift; Directional Mesh provides easy entry to the boot, then locks the heel in place; Anatomical J-bars to keep the foot in a neutral position
- Boot lacing system: BOA®
- Sole: UNILITE™ with Impact G™ and Push Zone provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight
- Distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending, and skating around with the Push Zone tread pattern; also prevent snow build up and clogged bindings
Buy the DC Scout Snowboard Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.