Deuter Aircontact 65+10 Backpacking Pack
Perfect for travelers with a medium-long torso length, the Deuter Aircontact 65+10 Backpacking Pack offers 65 liters of space that will carry enough gear for a week in the backcountry or a longer tour abroad. Made from heavyweight, durable materials, this Deuter pack has a top-notch suspension system to help keep you comfortable and stable on the trail. The Vari Flex fins pivot so as not to interfere with your natural movement and the X-frame and Vari Quick system keeps your load positioned perfectly for flexibility and optimum load transfer while the Aircontact System is ultra cushy and sweat-free on your back.
- Materials: Ballistic / Ripstop 330/ Duratex
- Energy saving comfort due to the anatomically shaped and pivoting, doubly reinforced Vari Flexhip fins, which follow your every move
- Precise load control due to compression straps on hip fins
- Pull-Forward hip belt buckle, easy to fasten even when heavily laden
- New stable multi-chamber aluminum X-frame transfers load to the hip belt
- Head molding and positionable lid pocket with compression strap allow freedom of head movement
- Stabilizer straps
- Three side compression straps
- Hydration system compatible side bellows pockets
- Hip belt zipped pocket
- Lid pocket
- Large zipped inside pocket
- Two daisy chains
- Top lid attachment rings
- Ice axe loop
- Lower side pockets for tent poles
- Double-layered base
- Integrated detachable rain cover
- Zipped map pockets at the front
- Volume: 3970 cubic inches, 65 liters
- Dimensions: 33 x 16 x 11 (H x W x D) Inches, 84 x 40 x 28 (H x W x D) cm
- Weight: 6 lbs, 2710 g
Buy the Deuter Aircontact 65+10 Backpacking Pack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Deuter Aircontact 65+10 Backpacking Pack
I know that this pack is heavy and ultralight is in vogue. I value comfort and durability more than what a scale says. This pack rides better on me than Osprey or Gregory packs, is easily adjustable, and feels much more durable (with more tricks) than the similarly comfortable ACT lite 65. I'm looking forward to many years of using this pack.
The pack is great, love the versatility, lots of external attachments for gear, very comfortable, doesn't seem hot, very light. Looks cool. The pack shipped in a thin box and the left waist strap was kinked, deforming the plastic skeleton. I called altrec and the customer service agent was awesome - he sent me out a slip to ship it back at there expense and sent out a new pack right away. It's just great customer service and I'm recommending altrec to everybody.
Aircontact 65+10 Backpacking Pack Aircontact 65+10
The Aircontact 65+10 Backpacking Pack is a very good product. the adjustability is really great and very simple. this is the third Deuter pack we now own and all have been very good. it's not the lightest pack out there but with all its great features it can't be. if you're not a weight weeny it's great.