Deuter Compact Air EXP 10 Backpack
Designed with relaxed, urban looks, the Deuter Compact Air EXP 10 Backpack is an all-around pack perfect for long bike rides, day hikes and cross country ski outings. Offering 10 liters of space, a top zipper opens up to expand its capacity when you need to squeeze just a little more in while side compression straps and a stow-away mesh net hold your armor and helmet. The breathable, airy and padded back panel, shoulder straps and hipbelt distribute and stabilize your load while helping sweat evaporate quickly. Stash your tools and parts in the front pocket and slide in your 3 liter hydration reservoir (sold separately), this fully-featured Dueter daypack comes with a hidden rain cover and a safety light loop in case you get caught in an unexpected storm or stay out past dark.
- Material: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon
- Deuter Aircomfort FlexLite System
- Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining
- Twin-frame construction is lightweight, flexible and ergonomic with a combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles to follow body movements and transfer the load perfectly to the hip fins; gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system
- Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning
- Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins with perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining
- Mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation
- Hydration system compatible with bladder compartment, Velcro sealed tube channels and mouthpiece holder
- Bike pump sleeve
- Safety light loop
- 3M reflectors at the front, sides and back
- Two zipped front pockets
- Front mesh pocket for jacket or helmet
- Side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads
- Volume: 610 cubic inches, 10 liters
- Size (H x W x D): 17 x 10 x 7.1 in, 44 x 26 x 18 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz, 990 g
Buy the Deuter Compact Air EXP 10 Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Deuter Compact Air EXP 10 Backpack
Great pack, get it
Have been using Deuter packs for the last 5 years. This is easily the best mt. biking Deuter pack that I have used. Great features, lots of storage and pockets. Bladder storage area is accessible with pack loaded. Rides well on back, very comfortable
Great... for Men. NOT for Women!
This pack is such a tease. Here is why: This pack is a technological wonder. Its genius back elevation feature keeps my back dry no matter how long I'm out, no matter how humid and hot the weather. The hydration pouch is easy to fill and remove, doesn't leak and has a lock on the drinking end. The pack is totally sleek and compact, yet has an expandable section that can be zipped closed to make it hug your body more closely when it's less full. It has all the pockets and zippers I need, and none that I don't. It is a little German wonder. EXCEPT: Apparently they never had a single woman try it on. The chest strap - which is crucial when carrying heavier loads to avoid the rubber mesh arm straps digging into your pits - only goes as high as mid-breast!! It acts as a tightened belt right across/above nipple line. What every woman needs: something multiplying the effects of gravity by 10, and inhibiting her breathing as well.... This is only frustrating because it would have been incredibly simple to fix: just extend the chest strap-guides up by 2". That's all. No reason at all for them to end where they do - simply stupid and short-sighted design. By Deuter! Shame... I'll be returning this one even though it took several hikes to realize this huge problem. I'll get a women's-specific one, though this Deuter would have been perfect with 2" higher chest-strap adjustment. FYI: I am 5'7" and 135 lbs; size 8ish, normal proportions.