Deuter Compact EXP 12 Backpack
Perfect for longer mountain bike rides, the Deuter Compact EXP 12 Backpack offers all-around functionality and a meshy, breathable padded back panel to keep the sweat drying fast. The 12 liters of space expands with a quick unzip to hold more gear while the side compression straps and hidden helmet net strap on body armor and head protection. This Deuter daypack has a hydration sleeve for a 3-liter bladder (sold separately), an organized front pocket for tool storage and a pull-out rain cover for any unexpected squalls.
- Material: Deuter-Ripstop 210 / Deuter-Super-Polytex
- Deuter Airstripes System
- Flexible aluminum stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow
- Anatomical 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps; Soft-Edge comfort straps
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load
- Hydration system compatible with bladder compartment, Velcro sealed tube channels and mouthpiece holder
- Bike pump sleeve
- Safety light loop
- 3M reflectors at the front, sides and back
- Two zipped front pockets
- Side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads.
- Stow-away helmet flap
- Rain cover
- Volume: 730 cubic inches, 12 liters
- Size (H x W x D): 19 x 9.4 x 7.1 in, 48 x 24 x 18 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz, 960 g
Buy the Deuter Compact EXP 12 Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.