Deuter Speed Lite 15 Daypack
Lightweight and little, load your gear in the Deuter Speed Lite 15 Daypack and youll forget its even on your back. Made with durable, feather-light ripstop fabric, the Deuter Lite has 15 liters of storage, giving you enough room for extra clothes, a lunch and a few more essentials. A hydration sleeve fits a 2 liter bladder (not included) to keep your thirst quenched while youre on the go. Use this daypack for hiking, and your back will thank you for the cushy, moisture-wicking mesh backpanel. Pockets keep beverages, electronics and sunglasses protected and easily accessible while an internal compartment separates your wet gear. On those days you have to go to work, clip a blinky light onto the reflective strap for a safe commute home.
- Materials: Deuter-Ripstop 210, Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon with top quality PU coating
- Materials: HexLite 210, lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material, with PU coating inside
- Suspension: Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight, removable for weight reduction, or folding for most compact transport
- Backpanel: close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh
- Removable waist belt and chest belt
- Hydration: fits up to a 2 liter reservoir (not included)
- Separate pocket for wet gear
- Side mesh pockets for beverages
- Valuables pocket
- Attachment loops for helmet holder
- Reflective loop to attach bike light
- Dimensions: 17 x 9.1 x 6.3 in (HxWxD), 43 x 23 x 16 cm (HxWxD)
- Volume: 920 cubic inches, 15 liters
- Weight: 13 oz, 380 g
Buy the Deuter Speed Lite 15 Daypack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Deuter Speed Lite 15 Daypack
Wonderful, simple packs for shorter folk!
I have owned a SpeedLite 10 for several years and decided to size up a little when one of the zippers on that pack broke (after daily use). I ride my bike to work and find that the SpeedLite 15 offers just enough extra room for the things I was having trouble carrying before: an extra pair of shoes or change of clothes, lunch, my bike lock, anything in addition to my daily stuff. The pack has a low profile and fits close to the body; I like the streamlined shape and the simplicity of the design: one main pocket, one small pocket for wallet and keys, two mesh side pockets (I keep my phone in one so I can retrieve it without taking off the pack). The waist straps and sternum strap are great for keeping the pack stable. Best of all, these packs work well for smaller people (I'm 5'3"). I looked for a long time before finding a small pack that wasn't too long for my back. These packs fit me well. I would prefer it if the loop to attach a bike light were higher on the pack. It's at the bottom now, and when I set the pack on the floor the light can get knocked off. My only other wish is that the packs were slightly less sporty looking. Since I use mine for work, I would like it if the design were even plainer/a bit more urban.