Deuter Speed Lite 30 Daypack
Lighten your load on your next adventure with the innovative and versatile Deuter Speed Lite 30 Daypack. Weighing in at just 2 pounds, this Deuter pack has a hip belt and U-shaped frame rod that are both removable to shave off more weight and allow you to stuff this pack into other luggage. Simple and durable, this top-loading backpack has a top pocket for the small essentials and a SOS Label inside printed with emergency numbers and international instructions for emergency cases. The back panel is padded and the shoulder straps and hip belt are Air Mesh for breathable comfort. Side compression straps connect at the front to secure a board or skis. A lighter load makes for easier hiking which means you'll have energy to log bigger miles and make more turns when you're carrying the Deuter Speed Lite 30 Daypack.
- Material: HexLite 210D Ripstop Polyamide with PU coating inside, Deuter-Ripstop 210D Nylon with PU coating
- Padded back with 3D Air Mesh
- Removable waist belt and sternum strap
- Removable tensioned Delrin® U Frame for lightweight flexibility
- Wrap-around side compression straps
- Top zippered pocket
- Dual side mesh water bottle pockets
- Zippered pockets on hip belt
- Mesh stuff pocket under front panel
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 4.5 x 3.5 (H x W x D) in, 24 x 11.5 x 9 (H x W x D) cm
- Volume: 1850 cu in, 30 liters
- Weight: 2 lb, 907 g
Buy the Deuter Speed Lite 30 Daypack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Deuter Speed Lite 30 Daypack
Excellent Ultra Light Pack.
This pack has been wonderful. I have used this pack overnight on the Koolau Ridge on Oahu and the pack has worked out excellent. Held raingear, food, cook kit, 5L water, long underclothes, first aid kit, sleeping pad, sleeping bag and pillow. Everything I have in my pack is small and packable and compliments the pack well. I carried the pack in rainy weather and although I brought along a rain cover for the pack the weather proofing held up well. My only complaint would be for improved ventilation on the back.