ECCO Men's Biom Walk 1.1 Shoe
Experience a whole new way to walk with the Mens ECCO Biom Walk 1.1 Shoe. Walk in total comfort with these breathable YAK leather walking shoes. The walk-specific symmetrical heel encourages the perfect walking gait and the direct-injected PU midsole construction offers superior cushioning, stability and added support. The leather lining is smooth and comfortable and the removable PU insert adds flexibility, durability and elastic support. Emulating the barefoot feel, the close-to-the-ground construction enhances stability and control and the two-piece rubber outsole has great traction and adds extra support. These are the walking shoes of the future with the anatomical last shape technology that provides full support from the heel to the toe yet gives you a natural barefoot walking feel, like walking on sand.
- Material: Breathable YAK leather upper
- Lining: Leather
- Direct-injected PU midsole construction
- Lightly padded collar with heel pull loop for easy on and off
- Synthetic toe guard strip and heel counter
- Removable PU insert
- Gilly lacing system with breathable mesh tongue
- Anatomical last shape offers full support from the heel to the ball of the foot
- Close-to-the-ground construction enhances stability and control
- Walk-specific symmetrical heel
- Two piece rubber outsole
- Weight: 13 oz (per pair)
Buy the ECCO Biom Walk 1.1 Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - ECCO Men's Biom Walk 1.1 Shoe
Great Everyday Shoe
I wore this shoe on an extended European vacation which including extensive walking and hiking. The shoes have good support climbing steps and walking on cobblestones. While not hiking shoes, I was able to walk comfortably on some mountain trails. The weather was hot but my feet stayed cool. Removable insoles allow the shoes to dry overnight. Overall, great multi-purpose shoe.