ECCO Men's Track II High Shoes
Taking comfortable hiking shoes to a new level, the ECCO Track II High Shoes for men combine comfort driven design and rugged support. Waterproof boots have never looked so great or felt so comfortable.
The full-grain leather and oiled nubuck uppers are paired with direct-injected, dual-density soles for durable good looks and a supple, natural walking flex. An integrated Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane keeps your feet dry in a wide range of weather and trail conditions. Inside, the Comfort Fiber System footbed promotes air circulation, gives you cushioned support and aids in moisture absorption for superior comfort, while the Agion anti-microbial treatment adds lasting odor resistance. True to ECCO's philosophy of function first, these hiking boots offer broken-in comfort right out of the box.
Set yourself up for a successful weekend escape with the ECCO Men's Track II High Hiking Boots.
- Upper: full-grain leather and oiled nubuck
- 100% waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane
- Lining: moisture absorbent and breathable
- Insole: removable ECCO Comfort Fiber System (CFS) leather insole, increases air circulation for perfect inner climate and all day comfort
- Agion anti-microbial treatment
- Midsole: direct-injected, dual-density PU
- Outsole: TPU with shock point, flexible with superior shock absorption
- Airport friendly
Buy the ECCO Track II High Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - ECCO Men's Track II High Shoes
Ecco Men's Track II High Shoes
This is my 6th pair I 've owned. They are an excellent pair of quality & durable boots. For those who are looking for a comfortable pair of boots with lots of support, this is the pair. I wear mine everyday.