ECCO Women's Biom Trail 1.2 Shoes
Providing enough stability and cushioning for tough terrain, the ECCO Biom Trail 1.2 Shoes for women don't compromise on flexibility. They'll keep your stride natural and your feet moving as nature intended. The breathable textile upper is reinforced with synthetic overlays and a wrap around the heel that enhances fit and stability. Lightweight and low profile, these ECCO Biom running shoes have a direct-injected PU midsole that helps absorb some shock and a rugged rubber outsole with a specially designed traction pattern made for off-road runs. With an anatomical sock-like fit, the ECCO Women's Biom Trail Textile 1.2 Shoes will keep your feet happy as you log long, quiet miles on dirt.
- Upper: textile with a reinforced midfoot
- Biomechanical flexible midsole construction allows a natural running motion and perfect ground adaption
- Construction offers a perfect balance of flexibility and support
- Midsole: direct-injected PU
- Excellent grip and traction on loose and muddy surfaces for the everyday adventurer
- Offers the support the foot needs combined with superb sock-like fit
- Outsole: rugged rubber outsole with specially designed traction pattern
- Stable for tough terrain without compromising on flexibility
- Long-lasting cushioning and anatomical, full-length support
Buy the ECCO Biom Trail 1.2 Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.