ECCO Women's Inuit Boot
Stylish and rugged enough for all of your winter wanderings, the ECCO Women's Inuit Boot will keep feet warm and comfortable indefinitely. Designed with beautiful leather that also happens to be exceptionally waterproof, the Inuits can take on a snowy afternoon or morning drizzle without a second thought. Lightweight cushioning cradles every step while the dynamic support system gives you stability and guidance from toe-off to heel strike. Featuring a rugged outsole with excellent grip and traction, the ECCO Inuit Boots for women can handle whatever the day may bring.
- Uppers: rich oil nubuck leather including hydromax water repellency
- Midsole: direct-injected PU
- Lining: combination of lambs wool and textile
- Superb comfort due to the excellent cushioning and lightweight construction
- Excellent inner climate in a broad range of temperatures
- Full length Receptor technology
- Stability, guidance and dynamic support through the three phases of every step
- Excellent grip and traction for all your daily adventures
- Outsole: rugged rubber
Buy the ECCO Inuit Boot for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - ECCO Women's Inuit Boot
I am a diehard ECCO buyer. Their shoes and boots are always true to size, extremely comfortable, and easy on my feet. These particular boots are stylish, warm, keep my feet dry, extremely comfortable and great quality. As stated these are true to size. I get compliments on them when I wear them with my jeans. My feet love them. I am a very happy buyer.