Eider Men's Niseko II Jacket
Powder skiers know the name for its epic deep snow skiing, and the Eider Niseko Jacket for men is designed to perform on the deepest days of the season as well as the nicest. This insulated ski jacket features Defender waterproof and breathable shell material with full four-way stretch comfort and mobility. It delivers freedom of movement while still offering the storm protection and breathability expert skiers need. Eider styles the Niseko with features like Lycra cuffs with thumb loops and a removable powder skirt to up the ante on powder days. You also get pit zips and a removable hood because not every day can be a powder day.
- Material: Defender® 4-way Stretch 2 Layer
- Light and soft microfiber hand
- Insulation: Thermal Control System
- Linings: Thermoceram / Nylon 210T / Stretch Knit
- Insulation: Primaloft® Eco 133g, 100g, 60g
- Attached hood
- Full front opening with waterproof zip
- Pit zip ventilation
- Inside removable stretch balaclava: Optimum maintaining
- Removable powder skirt by zip with nonslip band: Prevent from snow to seep in
- Lycra cuffs with thumb holes
- Chest pockets with waterproof zips
- Hand-pockets with zip under flap
- Ski pass pocket with zip under flap: Resistant from abrasion
- Internal and Goggle zipped pocket
- Weight: 1.127 kg, 2 lb 4 oz
Buy the Eider Niseko II Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Eider Men's Niseko II Jacket
Runs small - but good quality
Nice jacket, but definitely runs small. So, whatever size you wear go up one size and should fit excellent. This is a European jacket and the sizing reflects that. Very nice looking jacket. Since Altrec did not stock an XXL bought jacket from another website.